Chalet La Tourne
Chalet prices and availability 2013/2014
The package: All the usuals.
- 7 x Night’s chalet accommodation.
- 6 x Delicious three-course evening meal.
- 6 x Breakfasts with a cooked option (fruit juices, cereals, fresh fruit, yogurts, pastries, plus a warming cooked option)
- 7 x Afternoon teas with freshly baked cakes.
- House red and white wine, tea and coffee with evening meal.
- Bubbles and canapés to accompany your warm welcome chat.
- Bed linen, towels and local taxes.
- A selection of board games and DVDs
The Package also includes - the trimmings:
- FREE return transfer from Geneva airport.
- FREE WIFI
- Sky freeview
- Hosted Continental breakfast on chalet staffs day off. (fruit juices, select of cereals, fresh fruit, yogurts, and pastries)
- A team of dedicated and caring chalet staff and management.
- Fresh pastries
- Last supper – relax and enjoy a FREE delicious and varied cheese board along with a glass of port.
Marmotte, Eterlou, Lievres and Dahu prices are based on two people sharing a room. Ecureuil, Ibex and Chamois are based on 3 people sharing a room.
There is a £30 discount per person for Lievres and Chamois. There is a £40 supplement per person for Ecureuil, £30 supplement per person for Ibex, £20 supplement per person for New Lievres.
If you wish to have a room to yourself there is a 50% single supplement.
Once the minimum number of people per room have booked, there will then be the following reductions; Children aged 3-15 will receive a 40% reduction.
Adults will receive a 20% reduction.
Infants aged 2 and under are FREE.
High chairs and cots are can be provided subject to availability.
It is possible to book the whole of the chalet. Please contact us for a quote.
Flights and Transfers:
The package includes transfers. The price quoted is for Geneva airport. A quote will be arranged for other destinations. Those who self-drive may receive a reduction. To see more on our transfers click here. transfers
For information on lift passes, ski hire, ski schools please click on the essentials page.
Please read our Terms and Conditions