Chalet La Perle
Chalet prices and availability 2020/2021 NOW AVAILABLE
The PREMIUM Experience - All the usuals:
- 7 x Night’s chalet accommodation.
- 5 x Delicious FOUR-course evening meal.
- Bubbles and canapés alternating during each hosted evening.
- 5 x cooked breakfasts (and also fruit juices, cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts & fresh pastries) and 2 hosted continental breakfasts
- 7 x Afternoon teas with freshly baked cakes.
- Our hand selected bottles of red and white wine to accompany the evening meal.
- Tea & coffee available
- Honesty bar available outside of meal times
- Bed linen, towels, MID-WEEK TOWEL CHANGE, and local taxes.
The PREMIUM Experience also includes - the trimmings:
- FREE return MINIBUS transfer from Geneva airport, if required
- FREE WIFI
- Hosted continental breakfast for the morning of chalet staffs' day off. (fruit juices, selection of cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts, and fresh pastries)
- A team of dedicated and caring on-site chalet staff and management.
- Resort assistance - restaurant bookings, resort shuttle reservations, additional activites, can all be arranged.
What's not included in the PREMIUM Experience:
- Two evening meals
- No mid-week bed linen change - OPTIONAL UPGRADE for £10pp per change
- Although not included, liftpasses can be provided on arrival - SAVING valuable first morning slope time, and HASSLE FREE
If you wish to have a room to yourself there is a 50% single supplement.
For Room 1, there is a £40 supplement for the jacuzzi bath ensuite.
Adults will receive a 20% reduction.
Infants aged 2 and under are FREE.
NB - If requiring transfers then there is a £100 supplement per infant
High chairs and cots are can be provided.
Please mention this on your booking form to reserve your requirements.
It is possible to book the whole of the chalet. Please contact us for a quote.
Flights and Transfers:
The experience includes airport transfers by minibus. This is an independent flexible service, without the need to wait for a large coach.
The price quoted includes a transfer for Geneva airport. Other airports can be arranged for a supplement. To see more on our transfers click here: Transfers to Tignes
For information on lift passes, ski hire, ski schools please click on the essentials page.
Please read our Terms and Conditions
Access to the piste is just by the chalet. The run heads just 100 metres down to the bottom of the Paquis and Chaudannes chairlfit.